- Forced Ventilation
- DC Motor Ventilation
- Wire Drawing
- Dust Proofing / Pressurization
- Fans that are used to pressurize a space or create mechanical air pressure in a system are referred to as forced draft fans. Occasionally
- manufacturing spaces are required by specifications to be maintained at a specific positive pressure. This requirement is common in clean room processes for scientific work
- Forced draft is also used to identify the combustion process used in large boilers. When mechanical ventilation is supplied to these boilers, the heat transfer rate increases
- the boiler can be reduced in size to produce the same amount of energy as natural draft.