These fans are, therefore, suitable for:
- Kitchen Exhaust
- Dust Collector System
- Fume Exhaust
- Welding Shops
- Engineering Industry
- These fans are available for air quantity from 500 CMH to 10,000 CMH.
- Fans that are used to evacuate a space or create negative air pressure in a system are referred to as induced draft fans. Occasionally, manufacturing spaces are required by specifications to be maintained at a specific negative pressure.
- Induced draft is also used to identify the combustion process used in large boilers. When mechanical ventilation is supplied to these boilers, the heat transfer rat e increases; the boiler can be reduced in size to produce the same amount of energy as natural draft.
- The induced draft fans used in combustion systems are normally high temperature and extra heavy-duty construction.
- Power Source: Electric
- Size: 14 Inches
- Height: 43cm
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)