- Forced Ventilation
- DC Motor Ventilation
- Drying Application
- Wire Drawing
- Dust Proofing / Pressurization
- Fans that are used to pressurize a space or create mechanical air pressure in a system are referred to as forced draft fans. Occasionally, manufacturing spaces are required by specifications to be maintained at a specific positive pressure.
- This requirement is common in clean room processes for scientific work. Forced draft is also used to identify the combustion process used in large boilers.
- When mechanical ventilation is supplied to these boilers, the heat transfer rate increases; the boiler can be reduced in size to produce the same amount of energy as natural draft
- Remote Control: Without Remote Control
- Power Source: Electric
- Material: Metal
- Application: Household
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)