- The element is constructed using 5 layer of GI Wire mesh inter-spaced with 2 crimpled layers and 3 flat layers. The media is supported with expanded metal from both sides as reinforcement and housed usually in deep metal frame (custom build sizes are also available on order).
- Standard Pleated Metal Mesh Filter have an efficiency of 65% for 20 micron size particles. Metallic filters with an efficiency rating of 65-85% to capture 25 micron to 50 micron size particles are also available on order. Efficiency can be increased to 85% if the filters are oil wetted.
- Frame Type: Available in Flange or Box Type GI,AL.,SS
- Filter media: GI/SS/Aluminum expanded mesh
- Face guard: Filter is protected with expanded mesh on both sides
- Pressure drop: Initial pressure drop ~1mm wg & recommended final pressure drop is 5-10mm wg
- Filter can withstand temperature >80âºc and relative humidity of 70%. Recommended air velocity is 2m/sec to 2. 5m/sec. Filter is washable and can be washed using water or back air pressure and reused.
- Pleated Metal Mesh Filter are most suited for:
- Air Handling Units (ahus),
- Automatic Drain Holes,
- Paint Shops,
- Textile Mills,
- Cement Factories,
- Miscellaneous Industrial Ventilation.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)