- DB utilizes a single DWDI forward curved blower assembly with the motor located in the air stream.
- DB capacity ranges from 400 CFM up to 9900 CFM, with static pressures from 0 to 2 inches w.g.
- Fan shall be duct mounted, belt driven centrifugal cabinet fan.
- The fan shall be of bolted construction utilizing corrosion resistant fasteners. Housing shall be minimum 18 gauge galvanized steel with two access doors and integral duct collars. Internal blower and motor assembly shall be mounted on rubber vibration isolators. Hanging brackets shall be provided for horizontal installation. Unit shall bear an engraved aluminum nameplate. Nameplate shall indicate design CFM, static pressure and maximum fan RPM.
- Wheel shall be DWDI centrifugal forward curved type, constructed of painted steel. Balance Quality and Vibration Levels for Fans.
- Motor shall be heavy duty TEFC type with permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings and furnished at the specified voltage and phase.
Belts and Drives:
- Belts shall be oil and heat resistant, static conducting. Drives shall be precision machined cast iron type, keyed and securely attached to the wheel and motor shafts. Drives shall be sized for 150% of the installed motor horsepower. The variable pitch motor drive shall be factory set to the specified fan RPM.
- Size of Impellers: 200mm to 350mm
- Type: Axial Fan
- Material: Aluminum Fan
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)