Series 4000 Capsuhelic® Differential Pressure Gage Measures Pressure, Vacuum or Differential, Suitable for Internal Pressures to 500 psig. The SERIES 4000 Capsuhelic® Gage is designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures. The gauge may be used as a readout device when measuring flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, liquid levels in storage tanks and many other applications involving pressure, vacuum or differential pressure. The pressure being measured is held within a capsule which is an integral part of the gauge. This containment of the pressure permits the use of the gage on system pressures of up to 500 psig, even when differentials to be read are less than 0.1 in w.c.
Note: May be used with Hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
- Fluid flow
- Liquid storage tanks
- Filter pressure drops
- Vacuum or differential pressure
- Aluminum Case: Air and compatible gases and oil based liquids.
- Brass Case: Air and compatible gases and water based liquids.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Housing: Die cast aluminum with impregnated hard coating, standard. Optional forged brass housing is required for water or water based fluids.
- Special material diaphragms available, contact factory.
- Accuracy: ±3% of FS at 70°F (21.1°C). (±2% on 4000S models, ±4% on 4200, 4210, 4215, 4220, 4300, 4400, and 4500).
- Pressure Limits:-20″ Hg to 500 psig. (-0.677 bar to 34.4 bar).
- Temperature Limits:20 to 200°F (-6.67 to 93.3°C)
- Size:4″ (101.6 mm)
- diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections:1/4″ female NPT high and low pressure taps, duplicated – one pair top for air and gas, and one pair bottom for liquids.
- Weight: 3 lb, 3 oz (1.45 kg) aluminum case; 7 lb, 13 oz (3.54 kg) brass case.
- Standard Accessories:Two 1/4″ NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, four flush mounting adapters with screws and four surface mounting screws.
- Gage capsule permits high-pressure usage with small differentials
- Zero and range adjustments outside of gauge means no disassembly in normal service
- Time-proven, simple, frictionless movement that permits full scale readings as low as 0.5 in w.c.
- Diaphragm-actuated versus liquid filled gauge supports outdoor use
- Options ASF Adjustable Signal Flag
- B Brass Case
- Scale Overlays Red, Green, Mirrored or Combination, Specify Locations
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Number
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)