Dwyer DM-2005-LCD PRESSURE TRANSMITTER
- A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges.
- Pressure connections are inherent to the glass filled plastic molded housing making installation quick and easy.
- Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers
- An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows process and engineering units.
- A single bush button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range on LCD models.
Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
Wetted Materials: Consult Factory.
Accuracy: ±1% F.S. at 70°F.
Stability: +1% F.S./yr.
Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
Pressure Limits: 10 psig (0.69 bar).
Thermal Effect: ±0.055% F.S./°F (0.099% F.S./°C).
Power Requirements: 10-35 VDC (2 wire).
Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA.
Zero and Span Adjustments: Digital push-button zero and span.
Loop Resistance: DC: 0-1250 ohms maximum.
Current Consumption: DC: 38 mA maximum.
Electrical Connections: Screw-type terminal block.
Display: 3.5 digit LCD, 0.7″ height.
Process Connections: 1/8″ I.D. tubing.
Mounting Orientation: Vertical.
Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g).
Differential pressure transmitter, range 2.00″ w.c., 497 Pa, 50.8 mm w.c., 4.97 mbar, .497 kPa.
Nursing Research Paper Writing Service
If you are in the stage research paper topics nursing of writing a nursing research paper , and need assistance in writing the paper You may wish to take advantage of a research paper writing service. This type of service can ensure that your paper follows all the formatting requirements and will be of top quality. This service is guaranteed that it will not use plagiarism, and will also be completely original. That is essential for any paper. Numerous writing firms that specialize in nursing papers will proofread your paper for free.