Dwyer 2-5040 Minihelic II Differential Pressure Gauge 0-40 Inch w.c.
- Model: 2-5040
- Be the first to review this product
- Combining High Accuracy, Compactness, Dependability, and Low Cost. Offers the latest in design features for a dial type differential pressure gage.
Dwyer 2-5040 MINIHELIC II, DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE, 0-40
- Housing is molded from strong mineral and glass filled nylon.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- Full view lens is removable and molded of tough acrylic.
- Aluminum scale litho-printed black on white, enhances readability.
- Red tipped aluminum pointer, rigidly mounted to helix is easy to see.
- Wishbone assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings, and pointer shaft.
- Jewel bearings provide virtually friction-free helix motion.
- Helix is free to rotate in jewel bearings. It aligns with magnetic field of magnet to transmit pressure indications to pointer.
- Zero adjustment screw, located behind the removable lens, eliminates tampering.
- Range spring calibration clamp fixes live length of spring for proper gauge calibration and is factory set and sealed.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm allows accurate response to a broad range of temperatures and at extremely low pressure. Incorporates blow out area for overpressure protection.
- Diaphragm support plates of lightweight aluminum on each side of the diaphragm minimize position or attitude sensitivity and help define pressure area.
- Flat leaf range spring reacts to pressure on the diaphragm. Live length is adjustable for calibration. Small amplitude of motion minimizes inaccuracies and assures long life.
- Low pressure tap connects to rear chamber.
- Coil spring link provides a resilient connection between the diaphragm and the range spring.
- Ceramic magnet mounted on a molded bracket at the end of the range spring rotates the helix without direct mechanical linkage.
- High pressure tap connects with the front chamber through passageway in the plastic case and a sealing ring molded into the edgeof the diaphragm.
Service: Air and compatible gases.
Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
Housing: Glass filled nylon; acrylic lens.
Accuracy: ±5% of full scale at 70°F (21.1°C).
Pressure Limits: 30 psig (2.067 bar) continuous to either pressure connection.
Temperature Limits: 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
Process Connections: Barbed, for 3/16″ I.D. tubing (standard); 1/8″ male NPT (optional).
Weight: 6 oz (170.1g).
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
|Service||Air and compatible gases|
|Housing||Glass filled nylon
|Accuracy||±5% of FS at 70°F (21.1°C)|
|Pressure Limits||30 psig (2.067 bar) continuous to either pressure connection|
|Temperature Limits||20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C)|
|Mounting Orientation||Diaphragm in vertical position|
|Process Connections||Barbed, for 3⁄16” ID tubing (standard)
⅛” male NPT (optional)
|Weight||6 oz (170.1 g)|
|Agency Approvals||Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II)|